Since you’ve clicked on this post, I’m assuming you are a light-hearted soul who craves a little bit of silly in your life. I have to admit to being like that and a few weeks ago, had you been in the supermarket, you would have spotted Mr Grumpy and I dancing in one of the aisles to a loud dance track being played over the tannoy.
Inspired by the adventurous Fran who sent me the ‘to do’ list on the left, I have compiled a few more daft ideas for you to try out. After all, what’s the point in being serious all the time?
Oh, by the way, I take no responsibility for any outcome. And, if you try to run through a department store, stark naked wearing only a lamp shade on your head, I shall deny knowing or encouraging you. 😉
My top ten very silly things to do:
- Go into McDonald and order a Happy Meal with extra happy.
- Do a few laps in the next revolving door you encounter.
- Take a small desk into a lift (elevator). When people get in, ask if they have made an appointment.
- Wearing a business suit, walk around a toy store playing with the toys really enthusiastically until they ask you to leave. (I especially liked the space hopper.)
- Sit in your parked car wearing sunglasses and point a hairdryer at passing cars.
- Walk into Sea World with a fishing rod.
- Freely distribute mini bottles of blowing bubbles in crowded public places.
- Skip to the supermarket entrance from your car.
- Go into a fitting room and yell loudly, “Hey! We’re out of toilet paper in here!”
- Walk the opposite way on an escalator.
If you can think of any other silly things to try out, please leave a comment and let’s share the silliness.